If you want to share your professional knowledge with our community readers, come to join our editorial team!
(Note: we don’t accept guest articles for SEO purposes. That is to say, no external links are allowed in the article. Our readers want to read the best valuable content, rather than manipulated paragraphs with untrusted commercial links.)
- Word Count: At least 1,200 words per article;
- Format: Clear, standard English;
- Topics: Diabetes, blood sugar, glucose monitoring, and sugar-friendly diets are welcomed. Talk to us if you want to get more ideas on article structure;
- References: Please research carefully and give APA format reference (Vancouver style) for each medical claim;
- Structure: please use simple sentences and break your long paragraphs with bullet points and subtitles;
- Media: At least 1 quality image is needed in the article. If you want to add infographics, please include the Sinocare logo;
- Plagiarism: Not allowed. Our review team has professional tools to detect copied text or spun text, so please always keep your work original;
- Editing: We have a professional proofreading and medical reviewing team, so we reserve every right to edit the formatting and wording of your article if necessary. However, as we have a hands-off editorial philosophy, most of the changes are minor;
- Medical advice: Please don’t give professional medical advice, which may cause serious health problems for our users. All content here should be used for educational or informational purposes.
For Medical Reviewers
If you want to join us as a medical reviewer, please get in touch with our editor: email@example.com
Submit Your Work Online
If you have any issues about article writing to discuss with us, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.